Monday, June 9, 2014

A trip to Hearst Castle




 Beautiful walk at the Hearst Castle garden. There was no way I was leaving this place without a photo in the rose garden!

The outfit I wore was very comfy. I wore black leggings, flip flops and a sweatshirt from forever 21. I recommend wearing sneakers or sandals for the tour. Don't wear your sexy heels, unless you really want to, then go for it. It's a lot of walking though, so this is why I recommend comfy shoes and casual clothing wear.





Best part of my trip was seeing the outdoor pool area! Badly, I wanted to dip my whole body in the pool! It was not allowed, bummer.






2 comments:

  1. That'd be cool to have a pool party there! Just like the Great Gatsby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they do throw events like the gatsby theme.

      Delete